We are happy to announce that ICCM-Africa 2023 will take place from March 29 to April 1, 2023, as an in-person conference, at the BTL Christian International Conference Centre in Ruiru near Nairobi.
Our keynote speaker is Rev. Albert Alobo speaking about the theme "Breaking the Barrier".
Registration is open until Sunday 12 March. We hope to finalise the programme for the conference early next week.
The International Conference on Computing and Mission (ICCM) is an annual informal (NO ties allowed ;-) ) gathering of women and men who have a common interest in computers and mission. We share a vision of cooperation for effective use of technology, bringing the Gospel to every nation.ICCM Africa, Nairobi Kenya
March 29 – April 1, 2023 (Wed-Sat)
LOCATION: BTL Christan International Conference Centre
Ruiru, Kenya (25 km from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport)
Other ICCM's world wide
- Conférence Internationale sur L’informatique et la Mission (French) – date and location to be announced
- Conferencia Internacional de Computación y Misiones – América Latina (Spanish) – July 2023, online
- ICCM Australia – date and location to be announced
- ICCM Asia – date and location to be announced
- ICCM Europe – February 15-18, 2023, Brussels, Belgium
- ICCM Americas – June 22-25, 2022, Hannibal MO, USA